Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Upcoming Events (Book Night, Two Retreats, and Blissdom!)

There are a lot of details being juggled around here this week (like at everyone else's home, I'm sure).

Ethan has a fever (I feel so bad for him), we're finally getting lighting installed in the ceilings of our children's rooms tomorrow (can't wait!), Grace is bringing the snack to her basketball game Wednesday (she can't believe I actually bought Oreos), my mom's occupational therapist is going to see her tomorrow for the first time (fingers crossed!), I started my "100 Days of No Sugar" again . . . after eating way too much pumpkin bread batter (seriously, can you stop eating that stuff once you start?), and Saren and I recorded our second Power of Moms Radio show about teenagers (that was fun!).

I'm also preparing for a few events that I'm so excited about, and I wanted to get them up here on my blog, so if the stars align, we can meet in person!  (Not really sure who's reading this, but I can see there are a lot of visitors dropping by each day, and I'm guessing you're really nice people that I would be honored to meet.)

The first event is our "Book Night," with Whitney Johnson (author of Dare, Dream, Do) on Wednesday, January 23rd in Salt Lake City:



Power of Moms published our very first book a couple of months ago (do you have it yet?), and Whitney Johnson published a beautiful book just a few months before that, and so we made some plans to get together and have a fun evening discussing inspiring ideas with friends. 

(These events are open to everybody--they aren't specific to one religion, one "type" of mom, or anything like that.  Just wanted to clarify!)

Click this link to see the details for this wonderful evening

The second event is the Southern California Power of Moms Retreat on Saturday, January 26th in Los Angeles.

You can see the report from last year's Retreat here, and if you click on the image below, it will take you to our information/registration page.  I'd LOVE your help spreading the word about this.  It is going to be an outstanding day.

  
The third event is the Couples Evening Retreat on Friday, February 8th in Tustin, CA.

More about that soon, but I'd love for you to save the date and visit our registration page.  Eric and I will be facilitating/presenting at that one, and we're really looking forward to it.

The fourth event is a blogging conference called Blissdom--March 21st - 23rd in Dallas, Texas.

I've never been to Blissdom before, but I've heard wonderful things about it, and I'm sincerely excited to learn how to develop Power of Moms, meet new friends, and have a few days away to think.

If you're going to Blissdom, please let me know--I'd love to be on the lookout for you.  And if you have any questions or comments about the other events, just leave them in the Comments section below.

Have a great day!

Love,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails