Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Hope You Can Join Us!

I'm getting ready for our Power of Moms Retreat this Saturday, and I would so love to meet you.

There are always a lot of little details to manage right before a Retreat, and since these next few days will be busy, I just wanted to put up one more quick invitation.

lacollage

If it's at all possible for you to get to Los Angeles, and if you can arrange for someone to watch your children, we will do everything we can to make it possible for you to attend.

And we'll make sure it's absolutely worth your time.  I've been to nearly a dozen Retreats, and I have loved every single one.

Click here to see more information on the Retreat.

And let me know if you have any questions, okay?

xoxo

April

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails