Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

"Birthday Project" Podcast (that I can't stop talking about)

We posted a podcast on Power of Moms today that is a MUST listen.

Honestly, I've been talking about it with my husband, with my kids, with my friends . . . it's just an amazing story by some amazing women.

You can see the blog post that started it all at Making Life Whimsical.

And then once you read the whole post (and you start wondering, "How on earth could I replicate something like this--with my kids and my messy garage and my stressful schedule?") come back and click here for the podcast page.  Amy and Michaela will walk you through the whole thing. 

This is going to be a new birthday tradition in our family.  I turn 35 in 3 months, and I'm already planning it.   (Anyone who lives near me and wants to join in the service will be welcome.  This will be a birthday party I will never forget.)

Love,
April

P.S.  See how fun their car looked?  It inspires me every time I think about it.  Thank you Amy and Michaela!


1 comment:

  1. Go Go Go April! We can't wait to hear about your special day!! I just know you will have the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails