Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Salt Lake City Retreat

Our Power of Moms Retreats have been some of the best experiences of my life, and April 16th, we'll be holding one in Salt Lake City, Utah.  Come join us!

Saren and I have been talking about this Retreat for quite awhile, and we are both so excited about it!  Since our Resort/Getaway Retreats are quite pricey, we thought it would be nice to offer a one-day conference where deliberate mothers can gather for empowering discussions and meaningful classes.  (We're also offering a three-hour Mind Organization for Moms seminar the day before.  Click here to see our Retreat Information/Sign-up Page.)

As we researched a variety of locations for this Retreat, Saren mentioned that her parents had invited us to hold it at their home near Park City, and I was absolutely thrilled with the idea.  I said, "Saren, hanging out at your parents' house might not be that big of a deal to you, but for the rest of us, it's the chance of the lifetime!" 

When do you ever get to spend a whole day in the Eyre home?  How often can you sit in Linda Eyre's kitchen and simply absorb her goodness and power? (If you're not familiar with the Eyres click here.  They are wonderful.)

We held our Power of Moms Advisory Board meeting at the Eyre home in September, and my time there was magical.  


They even have a gong set up, and if we're lucky, I bet Richard Eyre will ring it for us as we begin each session.


Even washing dishes is fun at the Eyre house.  Doesn't Allyson look like she's having a blast?


I love the Eyre family--not because they have a corner on the "good family" market (I adore my own family, as well, and I'm sure you adore yours), but because their experiences writing books, teaching families, traveling the world, and building their own family is nothing less than inspiring.

When I was a new mom, Richard and Linda Eyre's books provided the practical, down-to-earth advice I needed to help me see the beauty, purpose, and fun of motherhood.  I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of this Retreat, and I would love to see you there!  

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Eyre's too and have most of their parenting books! That's how I found Power of Moms (through their website)! OOhhh I wish I was coming to this one! Who knows maybe Linda will debut at the Australian one ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I SO hope to be there!! Thanks for your work putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicity, let's make the Australia Retreat happen--and we'll see if Linda Eyre can come!

    And Rachelle, I hope we can you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Eyre's too and have most of their parenting books! That's how I found Power of Moms (through their website)! OOhhh I wish I was coming to this one! Who knows maybe Linda will debut at the Australian one ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails