Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The FIRST Power of Moms T-Shirts!

I have honestly been dreaming about wearing a Power of Moms T-shirt for years.  We've been working with a friend's company to put together an order, but the details haven't quite worked out yet, and I started to get a little ancy.

So yesterday I bought a couple of white shirts and some iron-on transfer paper and made my own.  They're not professionally designed, by any means, but they are mine, and they represent something that's a huge part of my life.  Once I finished the ironing, I was so excited that I made a video so you could share in the excitement (but I'm feeling a little silly about this, so I'm not sure how long this post will stay up).

 

I made this second shirt, too, which I'm equally excited about, but I didn't think it was necessary to record a second video.  (And I could edit/rotate the photo, but it's late, and I've got to get ready for the Power of Moms Retreat this weekend . . . yes, I am definitely going to take the t-shirts with me!  Would it be distracting if I wore them while I was presenting?)


If you are also dying to wear a t-shirt like this, I put the images up on our website HERE.  I'm sure we'll have a wide variety of design options soon, but if you make one of these, you can say that you had one of the VERY FIRST Power of Moms t-shirts.  Your children would be so proud.  Yay!

Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. I love you April, you make me smile!!
    Hope this weekend goes fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I bought a shirt the other day with a crown on it - on top of the crown it says "Lucky Mom" and underneath "24/7"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I bought a shirt the other day with a crown on it - on top of the crown it says "Lucky Mom" and underneath "24/7"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I might try and make my own.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails