Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Survey Results from The Power of Moms

We did a survey last week and asked our readers why they visit The Power of Moms.  Here's what they had to say:

  • Articles are encouraging and empowering. I don't feel alone in the struggle to be a good mom.
  • Honest stories about the ups and downs of motherhood.
  • It gives me a daily reminder to look at motherhood in a positive light.
  •   To be uplifted and encouraged and to see that I'm not the only one going through the issues I'm having as a mother.
  • Connection to other mothers who are trying to parent on purpose.
  • Inspiration, Ideas, Motivation
  • It encompasses everything I hope to use to follow my passion of helping other moms on their journey.
  • I have just discovered your site so I look forward to exploring it more and more. I have felt on more than one occasion that what I am reading is inspired and what I needed in that moment. I come to your site for ideas on how to take care of the woman within and to be inspired to be a better mother on a daily and sometimes hourly basis. I think what you offer is education, ideas, and support.
  • Primarily the opportunity to connect with moms in a powerful way. I appreciate the blog posts/articles because it increases my sense of connection with other like minded moms. I also appreciate how diligent the founders are in presenting new, creative and varied ways of linking mothers together.
  • I love grounding myself in good principles. I find direction when I visit the site. I find comfort and strength in seeing the trials and triumphs of other intentional mothers.
  • I love that the emphasis is on positive mothering and that it is a deliberate choice. Perfection is not necessary to be a great mother!
  • This is what I want to be a part of.
  • It "professionalizes" being a mom. It takes being a mom seriously, the good and the bad. I come because reading the articles makes me feel validated.
  • I come to the website to read and gather great thoughts and ideas of other moms that help me improve myself and my family life.
  • I love to learn and find out more about ways that make motherhood an easier task or help me be a better mom.
  • How inclusive the reach is; it's not just for one "kind" of mom--it's for purposeful moms.
  • To be a better mum, a more organised mum and one that still has God at the forefront of her life.
  • Women need to realize that there is a strength from working together. We will find much more power and success for ourselves and our families if we learn from each other. This website offers opportunities for that specific type of learning in real time.
  • To help me grow in my mothering journey in becoming the type of Mum I want to be. The ideas offered are wonderful at helping me see either that other people do this too / feel this way too, or give me food for thought of ways I can be a better Mum right now, or where I'd like to be heading.
  • I have a hard job as a mother and I appreciate insights others have and love to hear about what worked or didn't for them so I have new ideas to work with.
  • I want to be a better Mom. I just need role models and ideas, because the world does not have the Mom that I envision portrayed, and Power of Moms does.
  • I think it's important for all the moms out there to know that their motherhood is powerful. Mothers can change the world through the way they raise and teach their children. It's nice for us all to know we're not alone.
  • I come for daily inspiration. I love it. It has changed the way I view mothering and the way I mother.
  • Uplifting
  • I don't have like minded moms around so I like coming to the site and feeling like some of my opinions about mothering and my family are validated as other moms feel the same way.
  • For ways to keep at it as a mom. When on the site I realize am not alone in my endeavors to raise a happy child while keeping my sanity.
  • Because I like to see that other moms have similar thoughts and daily trials as I do. It helps me to fully enjoy being a mom!
  • The positive and realistic approach (through your articles-I haven't had a chance to attend one of your retreats) to not just how to be a better mother, but how to be a better person. It is all intertwined-when we try to better ourselves, our family benefits. The same goes for working on being a better mom, it helps us become a better person. It is so easy to feel like I get "lost" in being a mom, without taking time for myself. Your website has the tools to help me balance both.
  • The tone of the site and voices of the moms who contribute to it
  • I love the feeling of having unlimited support. It is hard to find friends that have the are inspiring and try to uplift instead of complain. I get that from Power of Moms. I can't wait until I can attend a retreat
  • Power of Moms is so important because not everyone knows how difficult and important the work of a mother is. To have a place to support each other and to explain to the world the difficulties and the triumphs and the power of positive mothering is life changing and world changing. I also love how the Bloom Game gives me a way to progressively improve in a customized way that doesn't overwhelm me. Mothers are overwhelmed and this site and the game make it more manageable and more supportive. Um, just thanks.
  • It is good to have moms that support each other.
  • I love reading articles by other Moms and seeing how we all struggle with similar things and how people seal with their challenges.
  • I have enjoyed being a Learning Circle leader, and have seen the help and hope Learning Circle material has given to those in my group. I visit the website to get new ideas on how to handle age-old problems we are constantly dealing with as mothers.
  • I've recently joined because of the Mind Organization that was offered. I've enjoyed my recent visits to your website because of the great articles I read regarding motherhood. I look forward to learning more about becoming the mom I want to be.
  • I love the articles. I usually identify with the topics presented and almost always laugh out loud while reading them to myself. It makes me feel that I'm not alone in my mothering journey and I appreciate the candor, but always positive spin from the writers. I also appreciate the quality of the writing. That's why I have not applied for entrance into this "writers' club". Almost all of them are articulate and clear all the while keeping the feeling of their pieces light and happy. This is a great boon to my spirits as I prepare to enter the trenches one more day...and hopefully love it as much as they do.
  • I usually enjoy reading articles that apply to some of my personal challenges. I usually come away with a new idea or just encouragement to keep on going with the challenges I face as a mom and usually feel validated in the sense that I am not alone. I like knowing that my challenges are not just my own but that others have similar challenges and are finding ways to overcome them. It gives me hope.
  • I come because every time I do....I leave feeling empowered to be a better mom and woman. I love the encouragement, the ideas, and the feeling of unity.


Thanks to everyone for filling out our survey.  We appreciate you and love working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails