Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

My PDF Download for Planning Christmas

I spent a few hours today working on a Christmas-planning post for Power of Moms, and I must say that I'm very excited about Christmas this year.

Here's the link, if you'd like to read more: "Planning What Matters Most at Christmas."

My children and I were laughing about our gingerbread house from last year (I included this photo in the post):


The first caption I wrote for it said, "Can you tell I let my children do 100% of the decorating?"

But that hurt their feelings, so I changed it to, "Didn't I do a good job?"

And then Alia changed it to this:  "We made a kid-friendly gingerbread house.  No rules or regulations . . . just pure fun."

I said, "That's great, Alia!"

And she replied, "Yeah, I have a way with words."

Hope your Christmas planning is going well.  It doesn't have to be expensive or complicated.  It's about the feeling, right?

Love,
April



No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails