Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Creating a Less-"Entitled" World

I just pre-ordered a book for the first time in my life.

I'm usually really patient with books.  I wait until there are used ones on sale through Amazon, I wait until they are available at the library, or I wait until I've read all the other books on my bookshelves before I consider buying any more.

But not this time.

This time, I'm part of a cause.

Richard and Linda Eyre have written a book called The Entitlement Trap, and I can't wait for it to come out this fall because I'm convinced it has the power to change our nation (and beyond). 


Something not-so-great is happening to this generation (and the next).  People feel entitled to get everything they want and everything for free--right this minute.  I don't live that way, and I don't want my children to live that way.  But how is this trend going to change if we don't stand up and do something about it?

By getting enough people to  pre-order The Entitlement Trap, we can help it to debut on the best-seller's list, which will get people talking about it, encourage more parents to read it, and ultimately, shape the teaching that's going on (or not yet going on) in the homes and families around the world.

Click HERE to learn more about pre-ordering.  You can even get a darling Alexander's Amazing Adventures CD for free once you order (my children listen to these every night before bed).

I'm very, very excited about this and hope you'll join me.

3 comments:

  1. No way! I had no idea they had a new book coming out! will be checking this out for sure. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh me too!! I am such an Eyre fan and am loving their spiritual solutions book! Will pre-order for sure!!! Thanks!!!

    Felicity xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh me too!! I am such an Eyre fan and am loving their spiritual solutions book! Will pre-order for sure!!! Thanks!!!

    Felicity xo

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails